SOPHIE & TREY WORK EXPERIENCE
- Responsible for all aspects of design, creation & management (graphic/photographic & art content) for the website and four stores.
- Develop weekly pitch offerings of web content and sales promotions with CEO’s & web designers, as well as plan creative content for the upcoming month to promote product awareness and brand identity.
- Negotiate and manage ever-changing site functionality to create the most efficient shopping experience for online customers.
- Design and create all material used on website, logos, tags, merchandise, store-fronts, web advertising, posters, promotional signs, business cards and all creative outputs.
- Creator of social media ads and google ad platforms, resulting in over 30,000 link clicks on one Facebook ad set in 3 weeks, as well as 89 conversions in 7 days.
- Identified the need for viral outreach, conceptualizing Facebook live promotions, blog creations, & collaborative youtube videos.
- Managed all 4 stores, covering all managerial duties, for 2 years.
- Lead updating team with product data entry, trend names and seasonal category placement. - Direct inventory specialist with photo shoot set up and trending products
- Schedule upcoming products for arrival in stores and online.
- Photograph & edit weekly in-studio and on location shoots, as well as all accessories and laydown photos.
- Grew from being the sole web content creator to leader of 5 data specialists, inventory specialist, and technical team.
- Create daily newsletters and creative content for email blasts to nationwide customers.
ICON ORLANDO/ IDRIVE360
PHOTOGRAPHER/ PHOTO EDITOR
-- Aided in the art direction for photography sessions and the layout of each shoot
- Directed the models in each scene
- Photographed different demographics while following a guideline per the clients requests
- Designated photo series for commercial purposes, social media, and advertising regimens
- Head photo editor for all photoshoots during rebranding
- Helped create the overall rebranding theme for the new company and the look of the brand
-Managed the proposals of the direction of the brand with the Creative Director
- Created all digital signs for rebranding concessions and advertising
- Photographed the rebranding press launch and edited all material
- Worked side by side with fellow photographer and videographer to capture all angels and material
*Had photo that had been taken and edited, posted on the 20ft tall entryway to the attraction